Services – PT Mentoring
This support package is designed for single independent personal trainers, either based from within a facility, at a studio, or operating outside of any exercise facility.
PT Mentoring offers mentoring support to the trainer, by way of structured review and support sessions:
- Quarterly comprehensive review (2-3 hours) of trainers goals and objectives
- Monthly check in meeting (to review progress, set new objectives and tasks etc)
- Support via email between meetings
$NZ 60 per week
Unlike the PT Premium Support Package, this service has set limits of time and services offered as outlined above.
Trainers may swap from the PT Mentoring to the PT Premium Support Package (and back) as often as they like, subject to an eight week minimum after each change.
Trainers considering this package should also review the service of the PT Premium Support Package, which offer unlimited support to a PT.
Important things to note
- This package is designed for one trainer, who is either operating from within an exercise facility, outside one, or a combination of both.
- Support is normally via the phone, but can be by email or face to face by negotiation. For face to face meetings, any travel costs are additional.
- Before any support package is confirmed both parties have the opportunity to discuss exactly what is offered and clear about mutual expectations.
- PT Mentoring packages are for a minimum period of eight weeks, but may then be canceled at anytime thereafter with 28 days notice.
- All prices are quoted in New Zealand dollars, and exclude GST. Even if services are not offered in New Zealand, GST must be charged.
- To ensure both parties full understand what services are being offered, and terms of payment, a simple one page agreement outlines this, which both parties sign before commencing any work.