I have spent almost all of my career in the fitness industry – starting teaching aerobics back in the 1980s, owning clubs for almost 20 years through the early 1990s to 2008, including the award winning Heritage Health Club. I am now extensively involved in various roles in the fitness industry supporting businesses, and have been activity involved in the governance of many non-profit and commercial organisation, as well as speaking internationally on many fitness business topics. I offer mentoring and support services to fitness centres, exercise/PT studios and personal trainers.
I am a long time Canterbury (New Zealand) resident, having being both born, and (almost entirely) raised here, in either Christchurch or Burnham. I was formally educated at St Bede’s college, and have two degrees from Canterbury University. I now work as the CEO for Fitness New Zealand, the industry association representing the health & fitness industry in New Zealand, along with several other roles within the leisure/fitness industry, as detailed on my CV page.
This web site outlines:
- Services I offer to the fitness industry
- Details of upcoming international presentations at fitness conferences
- Free business tools for fitness businesses
I have undertaken work for:
- Commercial Fitness Centers
- Personal Training Studios
- Local Government (councils) on business plans
- Individual personal trainers
Want more details?
- For more details on the services I offer, visit my services page
- you may also find my Free Tools useful for any operating a fitness business.
You may contact me through the various methods outlined on right hand side of this page, or use my contact form.